Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Friends with ex's?

Friends with ex's?  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
21/07/2019 2:09 pm  

Are you friends with any of your ex's? I'm... not exactly that no... because, well... I donno, I'm really busy and a lot of them hate me so there's that.

Anna liked
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
21/07/2019 4:55 pm  

Naw, wouldn't be a good idea, I wouldn't be polite to them. I've been happy for 30 years with my husband. 

Anna liked
ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
21/07/2019 6:33 pm  
Posted by: @sheilamotko

Naw, wouldn't be a good idea, I wouldn't be polite to them. I've been happy for 30 years with my husband. 

Good job!

Anna liked
ReplyQuote
Selkie
(@selkie)
21/07/2019 7:22 pm  

Currently, only with one. She's gone through a lot of crap in her life, so I was a bit surprised when she messaged me out of the blue. Neither of us plan on getting back together, as far as I know. It's quite nice to be on good terms with an ex if you can help it.

The rest of my exes can forget it. They don't get to come into my life and selfishly tax me of my energy and caring a second time.

Anna liked
ReplyQuote
Harper
(@harper)
21/07/2019 9:30 pm  

@selkie

Uahh! It's good you're no longer with them then! 

It must also be nice to be able to communicate in a friendly manner with an ex. A friend is still a friend --as long as they're not terrible hahaha. But she doesn't sound it.

Wish you luck!

ReplyQuote
Tamara™
(@quirkytamara)
Member Moderator
21/07/2019 11:48 pm  

Nope.  I'll be civil if they're anywhere near me, but that's all they're getting. 

ReplyQuote
Selkie
(@selkie)
22/07/2019 6:58 am  

@harper

Aww, thank you! It's going good so far. I did low-key miss her for quite a bit, so it's great to finally be able to talk to her again.

Harper liked
ReplyQuote
SourBuddie
(@sourbuddie)
22/07/2019 8:19 am  

plot of most of my relationships: 

get cheated on, end up being the one saying sorry and then dumped.

ReplyQuote
Vert Evergreen
(@1vert-is-green1)
25/07/2019 10:35 am  

I’m friends with a couple exes. There’s always that sort of tension though, y’know what I mean? The “we’ve been through shit but now it feels like we’re strangers” type of tension. It sucks.

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
25/07/2019 12:35 pm  

No! I hate my ex...

ReplyQuote
Valentin
(@valentin14)
27/07/2019 8:22 am  

never! my exes are a bunch of cheating, drunk, no job morons 

ReplyQuote
Michelle T.
(@avocato)
30/07/2019 7:53 pm  

i've only dated  ppl in my life, the first one lives far and me lost contact so, meh
the second is a peace of shit loser, thinks he's better than everyone, junky who made my life miserable, i tried to be bc we have a lot of the same "friends", but no couldnt do it...  so i started avoiding everyone 

and the last one we're ok...ish lol we kind of have to be since we have a kid together, he's not a bad guy

ReplyQuote
Tab
 Tab
(@onryouji)
03/08/2019 1:06 pm  

I’m friends with one ex, and it’s cool. Not weird. I tried to be friends with a few in the past and it never ended well, lotta craziness

ReplyQuote
LynnKing
(@lynnking)
05/08/2019 11:27 pm  

I have an ex fiance that I still get along with pretty well. We have hung out in social settings and have no issues. We are in this weird thing where when our past relationship is brought up we both go "bro" status and just start making jokes . I would still consider him a friend , tho we left on a very mutual conversation. So idk if that is weird or .. I just know that we still get along just fine ,and can joke (without hurting the other person or being malicious)  about our past. We just kinda morphed from engaged to bros lol

ReplyQuote
katsukibakugay
(@katsukibakugay)
09/08/2019 4:59 pm  

Nope. Then again I tend to exhaust all options in a relationship before I call it quits. 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register