Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Abusive relationshi...

Abusive relationships  

RSS

Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 5:05 am  

How many of you have been in an abusive relationship with someone? Let’s support each other. 

adhgern
(@adhgern)
17/09/2019 5:17 am  

yes i have and it still hurts me to this day ;-;

i trusted him and he just destroyed my life and cheated on me with my friend then told me it was my fault

ReplyQuote
Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 5:21 am  

@adhgern

That’s absolutely terrible. I’m sorry to hear that! No one deserves to be treated that way.  You have a voice and you’re not just some puppet for others to use and discard. I hope you’re in a better place now!

ReplyQuote
adhgern
(@adhgern)
17/09/2019 5:31 am  

@hannabanana97

thank you i really appreciate it <3

i am working on being more open with others about what happened and its been hard but my mom was the biggest support to me during that time. she figured out what was happening and helped get me out of there. guy was older and as my mom said "had more life experience" and "knew how to mess with me". had reeeeaaaally bad anger issues too and scared me all the time. i'm so lucky i got out and im grateful bc he is in prison now and i am in a different state from him alltogether.

anyway thank you for listening and for anyone else going through something like this, please know that your not alone <3

ReplyQuote
Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 11:08 am  

@adhgern

You’re a survivor and a warrior and I want to support all strong men and women everywhere. Especially survivors! No one should just take abuse. And abusers are so good at making you feel like you have no way out or that you’re the crazy one or you’re wrong. Some abusers will pump you up so that when things go wrong you feel even worse because they have made you feel like you can only count on them or that everyone else won’t believe you. 

I’m glad you had a parent there to intervene and support you. It’s so much harder if you don’t have a support system outside of your abuser. 

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
17/09/2019 1:42 pm  

Cliche, but my parents. ha-ha.
Substance abusers, Emotional manipulators.
Glad I moved. Not glad I'm moving back. 
It's okay though because I don't let them define me.
I don't succumb to the drama and addiction.
But it hurts, still.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
17/09/2019 1:44 pm  

Also, this is a really sweet post. 

Hannah liked
ReplyQuote
Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 4:19 pm  

@deadnoodles

Thank you! 🤗 

I am sorry to hear what you went through and I pray that you will not be harmed by them again. I hope you can eventually find a way to make some distance between you and them. I have been in that place before so I understand and I’m sympathetic to it.

ReplyQuote
adhgern
(@adhgern)
17/09/2019 5:44 pm  

@hannabanana97

thank you so mcuh ;-; 

honestly you're so kind <3

and @deadnoodles im so sorry to hear you went through that and i hope you're doing a lot better now <<3

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
19/09/2019 3:13 am  

@hannabanana97 @adhgern Thank you so much.  I feel overwhelmed right now. But for once it's with life and not my family 🙂 . The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

@adhgern your story is inspiring to people who can't get out of a rocky relationship, thank you so much for sharing it.

ReplyQuote
Candy
(@candy)
19/09/2019 8:19 pm  

I was in an abusive relationship for almost 2 years. My boyfriend at the time was an addict.  At first it was just emotional abuse he would constantly  belittle.  Then it got worse he started becoming physically abusive and the verbal abuse got worse. He would threaten me with either acts Of violence or he would threaten to cheat on me with his ex who is constantly comparing me to. I tried to leave twice and he called me he drag me through the snow once I had no shoes o of violence or he would threaten to cheat on me with his ex who is constantly comparing me to.  I hated that I use drugs and would beg him to stop but he would say I don’t hit you when I’m using. Even though this was untrue I want so badly for him to stop using and stop being abusive I thought that if I stayed I could do something to change him. But  he didn’t I tried to leave twice when I realized he wasn’t going to change but he can’t be both times and lost it on me. I decided I had to get out but I was really scared of him finding out I was trying to leave. Then thankfully one night after a particularly bad fight?  His neighbors called the police and I was able to leave. I wish I could’ve had the courage to leave sooner or call the police myself.  After I left I felt like a weight has been lifted off me still does hurt sometimes when I think of how  I stayed in such a horrible situation for so long. But I try to just look ahead  because I finally did get out and that’s worth something .

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register