Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

VSCO girls are anno...

VSCO girls are annoying  

RSS

AquariumAnthropolojist
(@aquariumanthropolojist)
01/09/2019 9:46 pm  

Am I the only one who find the 'VSCO girls' and literally the entire 'VSCO'  thing to be extremely annoying? Seriously there whole annoying ass ssksksksksksksksksksskksskskssskskskskskskskskskskskskskskssksksksksksksksksks rapes my ears every time I hear it, And there whole "SAVE THE FUCKIN TURTLES" thing makes me think "Okay and what about the dying orcas there endangered, What about the dolphins too did you forget about them... Oh wait I forgot your retarded and you are clearly are brain dead" and when I find videos on YouTube and see them getting mad at someone for not using a 'Metal straw' It makes me think "Oh! I am sorry, You expect everyone to go out of there way to get metal straws. Well it is a waste of time for a lot of people but it should not be a  surprise  to me that you didn't know that considering the fact your brain dead! And it isn't my fault that certain places haven't switched to paper straws yet now is it? and what are you going to do make your snake mating sound in my face, or are you going to leave me the fuck alone?"  But again, am I the only one who thinks that or not?

Heather Sparks

Topic Tags
Share:

Please Login or Register