Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Rate me threads, an...

Rate me threads, and my opinion on them.  

RSS

Machara
(@machara)
28/07/2019 9:27 am  

I think it's really unfair how much backlash Onision got over those rating videos a while back. Obviously he shouldn't have rated underage girls, but what was he supposed to do? Stalk everyone who posted a selfie to ascertain that they were really 18+???? I just don't get why people blamed Onision rather than the girls actually posting pictures of themselves. Just another attempt to discredit the one honest person left on Youtube.  Growing up watching Greg's (can I call him Greg?) videos has been such a pleasure, and one I don't think I deserve.

That being said, maybe we could revive the rating topic? It's not fair to deny Onision's fans validation from such a role model, if you ask me. I'll start I guess. I'm 19 in August, so don't worry about any legal stuff 😀

[img] [/img]

Topic Tags
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
28/07/2019 9:32 am  

Personally the rating people, where I said 18+ only, lived out it's course ~ Time to move on to better things, like fun sketches and stuff.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Onision

ReplyQuote
Machara
(@machara)
28/07/2019 9:43 am  

@niqmo127

Fair enough, I guess it must have gotten pretty old. Shame I can't draw, though I might post some stuff I've painted.

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
28/07/2019 9:44 am  
Posted by: @machara

@niqmo127

Fair enough, I guess it must have gotten pretty old. Shame I can't draw, though I might post some stuff I've painted.

Yeah go for it! Post all the paintings you like.

ReplyQuote
Machara
(@machara)
28/07/2019 9:54 am  

@niqmo127

I'll do that when I finish something I think is worthy of attention. Thanks for the advice and clarification!

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
29/07/2019 10:24 am  
Posted by: @hikawahina
Posted by: @niqmo127

Time to move on to better things, like fun sketches and stuff.

"fun" to me isnt making yet another skit about beating women and making fun of disabled people yet again but ok jimmy go off i guess

The best comedy is dark comedy.

Michelle T. and Anna liked
ReplyQuote
Selkie
(@selkie)
29/07/2019 3:01 pm  

"fun" to me isnt making yet another skit about beating women and making fun of disabled people yet again but ok jimmy go off i guess

People's tastes on humour are also subjective. Dark humour is the best humour in your opinion.

Personally, I don't enjoy dark humour unless it's done well and with great thought put into it.

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
29/07/2019 5:42 pm  

I agree that the best comedy is dark comedy. 

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
29/07/2019 5:45 pm  

He has dark humor. Nothing wrong with that. I’m sure that in real life he wouldn’t beat up woman. But some topics need to be joked about. It makes the whole situation more bearable. And FYI...his names not “Jimmy”. 🙄

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register