Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Ghosts. Real or nah

Ghosts. Real or nah  

RSS

Amethyst
(@blasian)
22/08/2019 9:42 pm  

I personally believe that ghosts and spirits exist. I’ve had my fair share of supernatural stuff happen before. Let me know if you wanna hear about the scariest ones.

Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
23/08/2019 8:38 am  
Posted by: @blasian

I personally believe that ghosts and spirits exist. I’ve had my fair share of supernatural stuff happen before. Let me know if you wanna hear about the scariest ones.

Of course their real.. I've experienced them.

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
23/08/2019 2:46 pm  

I think Aliens are more likely real than ghosts. But ghost are in some form probably relevant.

ReplyQuote
Eris
 Eris
(@madxprofessor)
23/08/2019 5:23 pm  

i have seen some shit, man.

ReplyQuote
greygirlgrace
(@greygirlgrace)
23/08/2019 6:21 pm  

I have seen ghosts since I can remember, so I believe they exist. It could just be caused by some chemical imbalance in the brain though. 

I choose to believe in souls despite there being no solid proof, because the idea comforts and intrigues me. 

I also believe extraterrestrials exist. Space is so vast, it seems ridiculous to think that only Earth has life on it it.

Amethyst liked
ReplyQuote
greygirlgrace
(@greygirlgrace)
23/08/2019 6:22 pm  
Posted by: @blasian

I want to hear about it. 

Amethyst liked
ReplyQuote
Eris
 Eris
(@madxprofessor)
23/08/2019 6:58 pm  

where i grew up there was a really old local cemetery on a dead end road in a small town by the ocean. i had my best friend with me and she said she sees ghosts all the time (she is a medium) we snuck out of my house at midnight and walked there on the weekend she was staying with me and we got there, i picked the lock & we got in and went toward the middle of the cemetary, and she held my hands and we chanted something, and in the distance we saw these 2 orbs of light and we thought okay maybe its a light from the houses behind the trees, but they started moving, closer and about 20 feet away from us these 2 white orbs started taking the shape of a human, i looked at her, her face was sheer terror and she just turned around and ran, i waited about .05 seconds and followed her becuase i knew it was dangerous at this point. so we get out of the gate, our hearts racing we both where still running like OMG DID YOU SEE THAT?! and there was this spot... after a moss tree where there was the first street light by the high school, and right as we were walking out of the darkness, 2 more orbs rolled past our feet into the light with us, and we both saw it.

i don't have answers for what happened, but it was an amazing and prolific experience.

ReplyQuote
Mae
 Mae
(@anamae)
25/08/2019 10:27 pm  

I think 99% of the time it can be explained by science 

ReplyQuote
Amethyst
(@blasian)
27/08/2019 5:38 pm  

@greygirlgrace

There's a bit of backstory here so bear with me. My mom was engaged to this guy back when I was in high school. About halfway through my sophomore year, he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. A little while after he got diagnosed, weird things started happening in the house. I saw my grandma's spirit standing by my door just staring at me. We had a painting hanging on the wall by our front door and it was pretty heavy. It was a two man job just hanging it up. It was screwed into the wall at several points. One night, me, my mom, and her fiance all went out one night and came home to the painting smashed on the floor. He thought it was the wind, but we never open the windows and it's too heavy for the wind to just knock it off. About a year later, my mom's fiance passes away. She met a new guy months later and around the time he started living with us, my mom told me she felt as if someone was trying to drag her down the stairs by her shirt. I had a dream that my mom's fiance that passed away told me we needed to get out of the house and that it wasn't safe. In the dream, I knew he was dead I even said to him, "you're supposed to be dead!" I told my parents about it and they told me that night they also had a dream about him. My mom's was that he was trying to take her out of the house so we could all leave and my step dad's was that him and the guy got into a fight. My step dad described to me what he looked like and it was spot on. They had never met and he's never seen pictures of him until after this happened. My mom salted the house (we are avid believers of spirits) and things seemed to stop.

I posted this to reddit a while back and found it so I copied an pasted it.

ReplyQuote
NoOneWillRemenberYourName
(@whatsinaname)
03/09/2019 2:49 am  

That really depends on your definition of ghost or spirit.

If the soul weighs about 21 grams. It's probably something tangible and real. If the soul is made up of energy. Energy that can neither be created or destroyed. Where does it go when you die? Into the atmosphere?

Information can be stored on crystal. A very abundant material on the planet and some places have high concentrations. If an event powerful enough happens. Can whatever that event was imprint itself into the surrounding earth? Does it have to? 

Is the mind itself so powerful that we create ghosts or if someone dies and their energy is expelled does it go into or become a part of the nearest similar thing? Another person? Does it change in that instant? Does the person change? Are doctors and nurses who see the most death the most haunted? 

This and more on tonight's episode of I Should Be Sleeping. 

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by NoOneWillRemenberYourName

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register