Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Your Recent German ...

[Closed] Your Recent German Tweets...  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
06/08/2019 3:30 pm  
Posted by: @rosaline_jj
Posted by: @rippedheartcage

He made a video where he showed 23 and Me DNA test results, and both him and his husband shared percentages of German ancestory (Onision's was 17%). 

So, OOF. That's not a good look!

That isn't a good look. And I don't think he understands that some Jews were German.. 

Anne Frank and her family were German....

Harper
(@harper)
06/08/2019 6:23 pm  

Racism against white people is incomparable to POC. Yes, it's better to be nice to everyone, but overall, white people are not and can not be hurt by racism. It's not comparable in the slightest to the oppression POC face.

Ellie
(@rippedheartcage)
06/08/2019 8:31 pm  

@harper

A few things.

I will give it to you that all of this techinally hasn't been racism; it's xenophobia against a national origin. However, you cannot tell me that there is any excuse for calling an entire population of a nation nazis simply because they are from that nation. Nazis are everywhere. They can come from any place. It's an ideaology for a reason.

You've also made the bold assumption that germans can/are only white/white european. Yikes. Your nationality does not define your race.

Anna liked
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
07/08/2019 8:47 am  

@rippedheartcage

What you just said are my exact thoughts! 👏🏻 Well said. 

Ellie liked
Harper
(@harper)
09/08/2019 8:42 am  

@rippedheartcage

Oops sorry, I was assuming this was a racial issue and I actually hadn't considered either parts of your argument and I think I agree with you.

Also- it didn't come to my mind that Nazis are actually trying to be more "inclusive" and assumed that it wouldn't make sense for any 'race' other than white to be a Nazi. But apparently those recent nazi lil' shits are focusing more on facial structure, and that anybody of any race could look to it for some type of validation.

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to assume that Nazis couldn't be anywhere. I'm usually very aware about this, because Nazis scare the shit outta me and some are actually getting a following and I'm paranoid af after watching some contrapoints a while back.

tdlr: Bruh you right sorry dude

Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
09/08/2019 10:02 am  

😛 This whole topic is hilarious.

Page 2 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register