Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Your Recent German ...

[Closed] Your Recent German Tweets...  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Lzzy11
(@lzzy11)
05/08/2019 10:22 pm  

Hello. This is Lzzy. I just want to start off by saying that I’ve been a big fan of yours for a while now. I just now made this account cause I have something I wanna tell you. Why is it that you were being completely racist, disrespectful and ignorant towards German people?? I’ve seen your tweets from today and they just threw off some terrible vibes. Look, I am part German. Is that an insult...NO. I’m part German. Does that make me a freaking Nazi?! HELL NO! Im not trying to be rude...but today you were. You were incredibly rude and I feel like you should make a public apology. What you said made no sense and has hurt many people including myself. I hope you can see where I’m coming from. 

-Elizabeth

Anna liked
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
06/08/2019 9:41 am  

I have no sympathy for offended white people on issues like this.

Harper liked
Lzzy11
(@lzzy11)
06/08/2019 12:09 pm  
Posted by: @niqmo127

I have no sympathy for offended white people on issues like this.

Oh my god... So, let me get this straight, you don't care at all that you were insanely racist and ignorant yesterday?? You offended a lot of people, and it doesn't matter what color the skin of those people is. You straight up said that being German is an insult and all you think of when you hear someone is at all German is "Nazi Nazi Nazi". You mentioned genocide to someone that told you that, like me are part German. And you do realize that if you paid attention in history class you'd understand that Anne Frank and her family and a large majority of the Jewish people that were killed in WWII were German... You are stereotyping a nationality and there is no excuse for that. It's just completely racist and disrespectful.

So, are you gonna feel the same way about white people for being slave owners in the past? It's equally terrible, but when I think of white people I don't automatically think they are a slave owner. I am a white person, part German, part Italian and part I have no clue cause there's so many. My point is, just cause I'm a white girl who happens to have German ancestry does not, under any circumstances make me a Nazi or anything associated with it.

And you..you have some German in you according to the video where you and Kai did that ancestry test thing. So let me ask you genius...do you think of a Nazi when you think of yourself?

Bottom line is, you are being a racist and disrespectful man and I refuse to let it slide. I hope one day you can realize what you said and are currently saying is not only wrong, but also disgusting. One thing I will always condemn is racism. Goodbye now.

Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
06/08/2019 12:30 pm  

Don't watch videos that offend you. I'm part German, Prussian German to be exact ( my great great grandparents came from Berman). I was born there (Augsburg) and I wasn't offened.

Harper liked
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
06/08/2019 1:46 pm  

I agree with @Lzzy11. I'm half German. My mom is a full blown German. I don't know why Onision was making all of those tweets yesterday. It really offended me and left me with a bad taste in my mouth. There's no excuse for racism. I'm not sure what he got out of all of those tweets but they really made me angry. If he was trying to defend Jewish people, it didn't work. Because lots of Jewish people are also German. I really don't get what he was trying to accomplish yesterday. It really upset me to see him acting like that. 

Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
06/08/2019 2:00 pm  

Germans complaining about racism against them from a guy who is 100% European.

Look at our white tears.

Harper liked
Rosaline_JJ
(@rosaline_jj)
06/08/2019 2:10 pm  

Not to be offensive, but you're kinda sounding racist and like a bad person. Making "jokes" about this kind of topic is very horrible and can actually gain you a bad reputation. A bad reputation can lead to fans leaving you and maybe even taking away Pateron subscriptions. And before you even say I'm white, I'm actually not. I'm just saying you should cut this out before Twitter actually comes down on you for it.

Anna liked
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
06/08/2019 2:51 pm  

@niqmo127

Jesus..cut it out. You’re being very racist. I thought you were against racism? What gives all of a sudden??

Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
06/08/2019 2:53 pm  

@rosaline_jj

I don’t care if he makes jokes about racism. But this isn’t a joke. I’m all for offensive humor. But he’s actually serious. That’s the part that pisses me and a lot of other people off. 

Rosaline_JJ
(@rosaline_jj)
06/08/2019 2:56 pm  
Posted by: @anna

@rosaline_jj

I don’t care if he makes jokes about racism. But this isn’t a joke. I’m all for offensive humor. But he’s actually serious. That’s the part that pisses me and a lot of other people off. 

That's what's making me upset. I don't know what's happening to him. He use to be so nice before he started giving in to the drama..

Ellie
(@rippedheartcage)
06/08/2019 2:57 pm  

He made a video where he showed 23 and Me DNA test results, and both him and his husband shared percentages of German ancestory (Onision's was 17%). 

So, OOF. That's not a good look!

Rosaline_JJ
(@rosaline_jj)
06/08/2019 3:00 pm  
Posted by: @rippedheartcage

He made a video where he showed 23 and Me DNA test results, and both him and his husband shared percentages of German ancestory (Onision's was 17%). 

So, OOF. That's not a good look!

That isn't a good look. And I don't think he understands that some Jews were German.. 

Honey
(@boredweirdo)
06/08/2019 3:00 pm  

Anyone with half of a brain knows that being of German decent doesn't make you a nazi. 

Ellie
(@rippedheartcage)
06/08/2019 3:07 pm  

@rosaline_jj

Of course he doesn't. He literally spent a day calling a man of Jewish heritage (Repzion) and his girlfriend (Maya) nazis. I believe it's been openly stated that Maya is Israeli, and Repzion made a video on twitter explaining he's part Ashkenazi Jew.

Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
06/08/2019 3:29 pm  
Posted by: @rosaline_jj
Posted by: @anna

@rosaline_jj

That's what's making me upset. I don't know what's happening to him. He use to be so nice before he started giving in to the drama..

I mean...I don’t think he’s a bad person at all. He seems like a nice person to me. But all of this racist crap is really getting to me. He used to be against racism now he’s taking part in it. 

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register