Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Want some advice? H...

Want some advice? Have a question for a video? Ask here! 🙂  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
21/08/2019 10:27 pm  

If you want your question in an upcoming Onision video, please ask it here! The question can be about your own life, stuff you're going through or just a general question! Thank you so much!

Amethyst
(@blasian)
21/08/2019 11:00 pm  

How do I get my Twitter unsuspended?

Teglo liked
ReplyQuote
Teglo
(@mcfly)
21/08/2019 11:10 pm  

so my friend who goes by the name blasian recently got suspended on twitter .. can we campaign to reverse this tragic travesty ? 

Amethyst liked
ReplyQuote
Tab
 Tab
(@onryouji)
Eminent Member
21/08/2019 11:54 pm  

How do I expose the insane shit going on at my job without getting my boss fired? 

For context, people are stealing and everyone just does whatever they want. Boss has to pay out of pocket to keep our numbers right. He’s a good dude so I don’t want him to take the fall but somethings gotta give. 

ReplyQuote
greygirlgrace
(@greygirlgrace)
22/08/2019 1:40 am  

I'm an adult who has not been in a relationship by choice. I want to be with one man until death, but I understand that humans aren't meant to be monogamous and it makes relationships challenging, that love sometimes fades or stops, that some people cheat. So I know it's very unlikely, and that it's not a realistic desire. I feel like if I stay single for life, I will regret it once I'm old. I've been having more dreams about it the past few months. Should I just go for it?

ReplyQuote
warriorstrong
(@warriorstrong)
22/08/2019 11:24 am  

How do you make friends? I'm genuinely asking. I have a pretty bad mental illness that makes it hard for me to keep friends for a long time

ReplyQuote
Amethyst
(@blasian)
22/08/2019 9:40 pm  

Has anyone ever been so far as to want go do look more like? Please answer.

Teglo and Tab liked
ReplyQuote
Emtalor97
(@emtalor97)
23/08/2019 3:05 pm  

Is it okay to date a coworker? I’ve heard of some horror stories, just wondering what your opinion on the matter is

ReplyQuote
Miranda
(@miranduhx3)
24/08/2019 4:44 pm  

last election, I wasn’t planning on voting. my mom decided to use my absentee ballot to vote for Trump as me. I’m still pissed about it but she just laughs it off. what would you have done in my situation? 

ReplyQuote
Devi
 Devi
(@deadnoodles)
Eminent Member
24/08/2019 5:35 pm  

How do you get enough sleep each night? It's difficult to sleep without panicking or having an existential crisis and asking myself fifty questions.

ReplyQuote
PrettyOddMae
(@prettyoddmae)
24/08/2019 6:24 pm  

A hopeless dream..

My entire life all I ever wanted to do was be a musician. And the one thing absolutely everyone who knew me  didn’t want me to be a musician. I grew up with a tragic story where music became my family. My home. When I listen I feel so calm and at peace. I write songs/ poetry. Now my question is.... do I follow my heart? Being a artist is an extremely difficult thing to do. Not to mention nowadays it’s all about WHO the person is NOT what the songs about. Shitty rappers are glorified. While good artist are dragged into the shadows. If I hear old town road again I’ll shot myself dead. My family, frens, and my inner demons tell me to stick to the status quo. I’ll be nothing more than what my parents are.... which is a phrase I’ve heard more often than not. I feel like I should call it a lost cause and move on with my life... what do you think?

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by PrettyOddMae

ReplyQuote
Teglo
(@mcfly)
25/08/2019 10:15 am  

What's your top 3 favorite ways to eat potatoes? This is very important information

ReplyQuote
Satana
(@satanarosenvale)
27/08/2019 1:05 pm  

Soo theres this asshole who grabbed my boob when he was very drunk. I told him to f off and later that week he apologized. The same evening he took back his apology and said i was a fucking tease. ( I was dancing and kissing with a friend of mine a girl) 

He has an all women are whores and sluts attitude.

I have screenshots of a whole convo after this going on in our groupchat but cant figure out how to post then here. They are in the non patron chat on discord.

Anyway how do i deal with assholes like this if i still have to see him regularly because we have a mutual friend group?

ReplyQuote
Amethyst
(@blasian)
27/08/2019 5:26 pm  

Who are your top 10 music artists?

ReplyQuote
Sarahkatheryn
(@sarahkatheryn)
28/08/2019 5:02 pm  

Hey do you know BTS? 

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2