Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Reasons to love Oni...

Reasons to love Onision  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

emocharliefan
(@emocharliefan)
24/08/2019 9:21 pm  

hi! i'm a relatively new onision fan so forgive me if i don't know how to use the forums lol. i just wanted to say that i love onision's videos. he's always so honest and he's not afraid to speak his mind, which is why i became a fan in the first place. his comedy sketches are hilarious and never fail to make me laugh. even if he never sees this, i just want him to know that i really appreciate everything he does, and the haters are wrong. he's really an inspiration for me. i've only been a fan for a couple weeks, but i've already read one of his books. it's amazing. i'm an aspiring author, and he's already inspiring me to write better. thanks for everything you do jj 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Teglo
(@mcfly)
25/08/2019 10:21 am  

He likes good music and I appreciate this

ReplyQuote
Mae
 Mae
(@anamae)
25/08/2019 10:32 pm  

His sketches are rlly funny and he has good opinions! The drama is crazy but he comes out stronger.

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
26/08/2019 12:13 am  

Thanks so much for this guys 😀

ReplyQuote
zere
 zere
(@bunzere)
26/08/2019 3:43 pm  

Sorry if my formatting is off (new account, usually a lurker).

I think the worst thing a person can be is boring, and Onision is definitely not that. He’s interesting, regardless of how true his potrayal of himself on youtube is to real life. 

Also how he dealt with Kai’s gender exploration is really admirable. Obviously it’s basic decency to be accepting of trans people but to stick by a spouse through a transition despite the complexities of sexuality is is very heartening! 

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
28/08/2019 2:41 pm  

Oh yeah... like... just trying to actually focus on being entertaining at this point... enjoy my life.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Please Login or Register