Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Reasons to love Oni...

Reasons to love Onision  

RSS

Shaylen
(@shaylen)
04/08/2019 12:48 am  

This is a place to share our favorite things about him.

NoOneWillRemenberYourName
(@whatsinaname)
04/08/2019 7:20 pm  

Reasons to love Onision? As far as I can tell he's not two faced.

Shaylen liked
ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
04/08/2019 7:27 pm  

There are lots of reasons to live Onision. He’s honest, authentic, and funny. Those are my favorite things about JJ. ❤️

Shaylen liked
ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
04/08/2019 10:38 pm  

What's not to love? ☺

His honestly  ,his great content  I could go on 🤔

ReplyQuote
greygirlgrace
(@greygirlgrace)
05/08/2019 3:04 pm  

He is confident, ambitious, outgoing, bold, daring, opinionated, creative, interesting, unique, and funny!

Harper liked
ReplyQuote
Harper
(@harper)
06/08/2019 6:30 pm  

He's multifaceted and real. He learns from his flaws and shows his growth as a person, and he does it for himself and the people around him. Not just for clout.

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
07/08/2019 8:01 pm  

Thanks guys 😀

ReplyQuote
Sulking-Static
(@sulking-static)
16/08/2019 8:38 pm  

I cannot lie, he has a sick sense of humor that I find funny.

He also is very blunt, which most people aren't nowadays.. 

ReplyQuote
Polaris
(@solaris)
16/08/2019 10:51 pm  

I've been a fan for a long time, but what I saw you say about German people is horrible.  My grandfather on my mother's side came from Germany into Canada during World War 2 after his home was blown up by an allied bomber plane.  It was daytime during the period of "around the clock bombing" which means it was an American plane that dropped the bombs.  The house collapsed and my grandmother was pinned to the floor, impaled on a fragmented ceiling joist that was hanging from the ceiling.  My grandfather had to kneel in the dirt and debris watching his innocent wife, my own grandma, die with a massive wooden beam pinning her down and blood all over her face and chest as her lower abdomen was crushed and impaled like a water balloon.  Thank God my mother was in school at the time or she probably would've died in the collapse as well since her bedroom was on the second floor.

Maybe you're right Greg.  Maybe you were an American soldier in a past life.  Maybe you were the one that murdered my family and probably never even thought about it.  "One less nazi", right?  Except she wasn't.  A lot of people weren't.

As for the topic of reasons to love Onision...he certainly is honest, that can't be denied.

Sorry for the heated message, I'm typically very calm as you've seen.  I'm just a little upset right now.

This post was modified 2 days ago 3 times by Polaris

ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
17/08/2019 1:59 am  

Germany was blinded by Hitler's propaganda. Not all German people were on the side of the Nazis party. Not all of them were aware of the 6,000,000 Jewish people being killed. Hitler hide a lot of that from the German people. Americans weren't even involved in WW2 until 1941 due to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor. Had that not happened , we wouldn't have been involved. 

Now a days everyone jokes about everything. Including Nazis. In case you needed to know , my mother's family were Prussian German..I had ancestors who fought alongside King Friedrich the Great. They were from Bremen. I was born in Augsburg, in 1961..the same year the Berlin wall was built. Try not to be offended by jokes. Im certainly not. Be proud of your German heritage..I know I am, but I also did not take offense either..

ReplyQuote
Polaris
(@solaris)
17/08/2019 9:56 am  

@sheilamotko

I'm not offended by jokes, but they didn't seem like jokes.  I was passively aware of a couple of the messages and assumed they were jokes.  I opened youtube and saw a video on the top bunch of videos, probably showed to me because it had "Onision" in the title, from that Repzion guy with way too many Onision videos.  I saw more of these ethnic hate messages there and some of them were obviously directed to him as insults to his heritage because of what someone else did 80 years ago.  

ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
17/08/2019 11:18 am  
Posted by: @solaris

@sheilamotko

I'm not offended by jokes, but they didn't seem like jokes.  I was passively aware of a couple of the messages and assumed they were jokes.  I opened youtube and saw a video on the top bunch of videos, probably showed to me because it had "Onision" in the title, from that Repzion guy with way too many Onision videos.  I saw more of these ethnic hate messages there and some of them were obviously directed to him as insults to his heritage because of what someone else did 80 years ago.  

Even German comedians joke about it. That Repzion guy is no more then a stalker.. Don't take his rants seriously. He (Repzion) is a hater purposely making money from putting Onision in his videos. He also contacted his(Onision) in laws(Kai's parents) via email. Repzion is a pathetic loser who can't seem to leave Onision or Kai alone. Onision tells jokes like Geroge Carlin who joked about what he wanted too and didn't give a .... 

ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
17/08/2019 11:32 am  

As in a prior comment. I said as well, I'm proud of my heritage. 80 years ago still stings the people of Germany all the death and distruction from 1933 until 1945 has cost Germany and her people dearly. They are still paying for their part in the war. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register