Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

When you think some...

When you think someone is your friend  

RSS

Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
25/07/2019 12:45 pm  

Today I  found out s 35 year friendship wasn't what thought it was . It's hurting me to say that.  This person once said I was more a sister to her then her own. Now things are different.  I just want to be near my son.  Been doing a lot  crying..no worries I'll be fine.  Just needed let out my feelings.  My depression comes and goes. 

Tamara™
(@quirkytamara)
Member Moderator
25/07/2019 11:19 pm  

Oh hon :/
I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!

ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
26/07/2019 7:50 am  
Posted by: @quirkytamara

Oh hon :/
I'm so sorry you have to deal with that!

I'm fine now,  and thank you ☺,it's just she doesn't understand that her 37 year old son causes more problems and doesn't want to put her foot down..Sooner we move the better. She will still be my friend, but once we move , it will be awhile. I've already forgiven her. 

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
26/07/2019 8:16 pm  

I’m so sorry that you’re going through that. 😕

ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
26/07/2019 9:19 pm  
Posted by: @anna

I’m so sorry that you’re going through that. 😕

It will be fine, once we can move. 

Life sometimes gives you lemons,and sometimes the whole orchard. Lol 

Anna liked
ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
28/07/2019 9:53 am  

It's weird... sometimes makes you wonder what all this pain is for... do we appreciate life more as a result?

Anna liked
ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
28/07/2019 3:04 pm  
Posted by: @niqmo127

It's weird... sometimes makes you wonder what all this pain is for... do we appreciate life more as a result?

It does hurt, but I will be fine. I've come throw a lot worse. 

Right now I miss my son and other best friends. She'll alway be one of my best friends. She's dealing with a son who doesn't respect her or appricate her. I just think it will be better if we were out of the desert. 102 degrees today.

ReplyQuote
graciebaby
(@graciebaby)
Eminent Member
13/08/2019 12:23 pm  

as someone who lives in a kind of situation like this i can tell you it wont change for me. my spoiled brother is aggressive and disrespectful to our mother and the rest of us but thats her baby and shed do anything for her favorite

ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
13/08/2019 12:34 pm  
Posted by: @graciebaby

as someone who lives in a kind of situation like this i can tell you it wont change for me. my spoiled brother is aggressive and disrespectful to our mother and the rest of us but thats her baby and shed do anything for her favorite

It's fine, but we'll be moving as soon as we can find a place.  I will still be her friend and be there for  moral support.  Just won't live with her again lol 

ReplyQuote
graciebaby
(@graciebaby)
Eminent Member
13/08/2019 12:43 pm  

@sheilamotko

im sorry youre in an uncomfortable situation but im glad the friendship is still there

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register