Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

My friend does drug...

My friend does drugs  

RSS

emocharliefan
(@emocharliefan)
02/09/2019 8:29 pm  

I feel like I need some advice. I recently made friends with someone over the internet and I found out that he does some drugs. he's done cocaine before, but he hasn't done it since I told him I was concerned for his health. he still smokes weed, though, and he told me he doesn't want to stop. I've heard a lot of bad things about the effects of weed (mostly from school presentations) and I'm kind of scared for him. he's said a few times that he'll stop, but he hasn't yet, and sometimes he'll even call me while he's high knowing that it makes me worried. is weed really as bad as people say it is, or will he be mostly okay? (sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong forum section, I'm still pretty new and don't quite know how to navigate the forums)

Candy
(@candy)
05/09/2019 6:30 pm  

I understand how you feel I had a boyfriend who was   A heavy drug user and became addicted to crystal meth.  He also used marijuana and will call me high.  Even though I   I begged him to stop he didn’t he told me he was a  functioning addict. I got to the point where he couldn’t even get through the day without getting high. Then one night he  Took her a bunch of different drugs  and flew into a rage. I ended up getting hurt and that’s when I realized no matter how much I loved him staying with you wasn’t  healthy and he wasn’t going to stop using even if I did stay.  Marijuana  can be dangerous just like drinking and driving is dangerous I am not saying that anyone who does marijuana is a bad person. Because I New to people or prescribe it for medical reasons  and as long as it is legal where you live are used recreationally just be smart and use it in moderation.  So if your friend  smoking weed is really bothering you.   Tell them why maybe as you caring about them and being your friend is more important and getting high.

ReplyQuote
Miu
 Miu
(@mewtwo)
13/09/2019 6:19 am  

Weed won’t really affect him all too much. It’s calming, yes, but it is unnatural and it isn’t the way humans should cope with anxiety. 

Your friend will be OK, but I doubt he cares for you as much as you think if he does things like that knowing full well it worries you. 

MayhemMom liked
ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
15/09/2019 3:42 pm  

Weed? So it’s noneya.... none ya business lol

ReplyQuote
emocharliefan
(@emocharliefan)
15/09/2019 7:55 pm  

update: he has started doing meth and heroine as well, and he confessed that he started doing cocaine again. I'm ok with the weed because I've looked into it a bit more and it seems fine, but these other drugs are getting out of hand. he says he's addicted, and I'm currently trying to convince him to get some professional help, which isn't going too well. :,) I guess I'll keep trying to get him to stop. that's all I can do at the moment

ReplyQuote
DogRainDance
(@dograindance)
20/09/2019 7:36 am  

@emocharliefan

I've lost several friends to meth. I wish you luck - but if your friend doesn't want to check into an in-patient facility for detox or rehab, then you're not going to be able to make it happen. Your friend has to want to do that, and you can certainly express your concerns and tell your friend that you're worried for him and that you care and want to see him get help.. but if that isn't what he wants to do, there's not a lot you can do on that front. 

Smoking weed isn't anything to really worry about, unless it's laced with something. There hasn't really ever been reputable or legitimate scientific data to indicate that weed is dangerous or detrimental in any notable way. A lot of people smoke weed for medical purposes, and most people smoke it recreationally. I personally can't stand pot, but I just wanted to pass along that the only real potential danger associated with weed is if you're dealing it, or if it's laced with PCP or something weird like that. And that doesn't happen very often! 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register