Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Bad person?

Bad person?  

RSS

Phillip
(@h2h1z)
31/08/2019 4:03 pm  

I feel like I'm a bad person but I'm not sure. Could anyone list off any requirements to be considered a bad person?

Please and thank you.

p.s. Does being polite mean I'm not bad....hmmmmmm

Anonymous
31/08/2019 4:14 pm  
  • Hitler
  • Trump
  • Hillary 
  • Rapists
  • Murders......

I'm being sarcastic but why would YOU feel you're a bad person? 

ReplyQuote
Lumi
 Lumi
(@lumico)
31/08/2019 8:55 pm  

So long as you aren't maliciously hurting any person or animal, anything you do is redeemable. ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
01/09/2019 8:34 am  

The law covers most of it. Do unto others covers the rest.

ReplyQuote
Phillip
(@h2h1z)
01/09/2019 10:46 am  

Marie: I don't fit any of those (mostly because three of them are people who I am not and one is dead....).

So lets revise this to apply to a shitty person mostly because I don't feel like I'm a "good" person (also I might be fishing for compliments idk).

Onision: People rag on you about how you are a bad person but you and I (and likely a large majority of people) know otherwise. I differ with some of your opinions/views but would seek to malign you for them (at least not with any great amount of seriousness).

Some of my major problems are egocentrism (to a minor degree), my hatred (or great dislike, I'm not sure) of people who feel the need to make sure that stereotypes are proven true, laziness, and a general lack of care for people too close to me (I paid for a co-workers meal but didn't give my grandma a discount).

ReplyQuote
Xnoowl
(@xnoowl)
01/09/2019 5:33 pm  

I I’m well aware i might not be in the right post to say this but I couldn’t find any other way to see if i can get a reply from the man himself. Onision,i saw a video from repzion in my recommended feed and it kinda changed my view on you. We disagree on a lot but I acknowledge that you’ve got my respect cause of your actions. You’ve really redeemed yourself in most parts in my eyes. I still disagree with you,don’t get me wrong but you’ve got my respect. I used to watch your videos back in the I’m a banana days. PS if you keep doing these kinds of things I might actually consider becoming a patron 😉

also to stay on topic,I consider a blatant disregard for rules and personal space to make you a bad person

This post was modified 3 weeks ago 2 times by Xnoowl

Tamara™ liked
ReplyQuote
Stacie Memory
(@staciememory)
06/09/2019 9:02 am  

🍵 Just My Opinion But I Don't Believe in Bad People, People Can Do Bad Things Though. 
The Simple Fact You're Even Asking Shows Some Kind of Remorse, Just Forgive Yourself.
Forgive Yourself & You Won't Feel Like Such a Bad Person. .. Unless You Broke The Law &
Get Caught.. LuL, Like Banana Said, The Law Covers Most of it. .. Even Then, Learn to Forgive

Stay Strong

Harper liked
ReplyQuote
Stacie Memory
(@staciememory)
06/09/2019 9:34 am  

Oh, Wow, I Totally See Where You're Coming From. LuL, Why Does Most of These Posts Seem Like a Catfish.
This is So Typical Though, Rather a Troll or Not, It's a Serious Topic & Why Some Come to Onision for Advice. 

In a Way, I Even Feel Like I'm in The Same Boat.. Not That I Didn't Give Grandma a Discount, tsk-tsk, You Bad.
LuL, That is Bad to The Bone. But Really, It's Easy to Be Misunderstood & Mistaken for a Bad Person When You
May Not Exactly Be a Bad Person But Have a Different Way of Thinking. ... + WE ALL HAVE OUR MOMENTS 🤫  
You're Possibly So Intelligent and Simply Over Analyze Things, Give Yourself Some Slack, World is Hard Enough!

I'm Not "Onision" But I am a Fresh View, This is Just My Opinion But No Matter What You Do It Doesn't Pay to Keep
Kicking Yo Own Butt, The World'll Chew You Up & Spit You Out Enough By Default. Stay Strong Brother, Stay Strong.

Stay Strong

ReplyQuote
Phillip
(@h2h1z)
07/09/2019 8:40 am  

Completely unrelated but why are most of your word capped? Is your comment a (potential) book title?(Damn this sounds a bit catty to me but i just HAVE to ask.)

ReplyQuote
Harper
(@harper)
08/09/2019 9:10 am  

I don't believe in bad people either (just bad deeds), if that makes me naive...? well heck.

In my pursuit to be a good person, I always try to have a very neutral perspective. I always consider how another person might feel before I consider my own feelings. I try that before every conscious decision that I could make.

However, I think, whether one is a good person or not depends a lot on the subconscious. The key to being a good person or not is the ability to read one's subconscious and learn from it.

Now, that's a very difficult thing to do, so I'd start with trying to change your conscious actions and try to be the best person you can with every conscious decision you make. That's all you can really do without doing some major work (that's for everyone though). 

This may have not directly answered your question, but it's all that I can give considering I don't know every aspect of your life. What I do know is that evaluating yourself like this is a good sign. It doesn't usually cross a bad person's mind.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register