Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Ask a Buddhist

Ask a Buddhist  

RSS

Eris
 Eris
(@madxprofessor)
23/08/2019 9:29 pm  

take this off my bucket list....

hi everyone!!!!!

I am currently microdosing  DMT  throughout the weekend. Starting tonight, throughput  the weekend  will be on high doses of Ayahuasca, for scientific method, of coarse! No,  but in all seriousness, this chemical compound has proven to open your mind to a higher dimension, and in some cases has cured depression, adhd, fear of death, even long after the effects have worn off. Almost every experience with psychedelics is portrayed in the media as this sort of, ritualistic, inevitable state of slight intoxication, where you're seeing a dragon eat the fridge. That doesn't actually happen, despite popular memes, or pop culture references. i think it's called being metaphorical.

Anyways... if you have any questions or commentary just reply to me don't be rude for this truly is a prolific experience for me to be sitting here with you all and speaking on this plants behalf, or delete this whole thread if you deem the topic unapproachable. I'm an open book. I want everyone to ask me, so in a sense, asking yourself bigger questions. It's been repeated through history, an endless loop of energy, creating unto itself.

I'll tell you all how i feel now: my body feel as if it has lost its mass and i feel like i am floating in an endless wave of positivity, i can feel the energy all around me, flowing in synchronization with my physical being, resonating.... the true form of enlightenment achieved, music in the background keeps the pace of the energy and every breath in and out is a conscious effort.

so, all in all i'm just testing out this communities reaction to this such post. for a change of positivity let's see if it catches on?

i'll be around.

Eris
 Eris
(@madxprofessor)
23/08/2019 9:34 pm  

i just realized the internet writes itself.

ReplyQuote
Eris
 Eris
(@madxprofessor)
23/08/2019 10:06 pm  

https://gph.is/28QM0pZ

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register