Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Most serious injury...

Most serious injury you've ever had...  

RSS

Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
24/07/2019 10:00 pm  

What is the most serious injury you've had before? Me? I banged my head really bad when I was 2 and have a permanent scar on my forehead as a result... bled everywhere.

Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
24/07/2019 10:09 pm  

Being pushed off s baseball dugout  ehrm I was  7 years old 

Happened  in Moses Lake, Washington . My head  was busted open.  160 stitches. The bully would did it  thought he killed me. He ran for help I guess. 

ReplyQuote
Tamara™
(@quirkytamara)
Member Moderator
24/07/2019 10:31 pm  

When I was a kid, I tripped over the family cat while running to greet my father and fell down a hill smashing all of my baby teeth and they all fell out.

ReplyQuote
Selkie
(@selkie)
25/07/2019 8:39 am  

When I was 6, I was helping my mom lift some stone slabs in the backyard. One of them slipped from my grasp and landed on my left foot, breaking my big toe and leaving a big gash above it. Luckily, I was still small enough for my mom to carry to the hospital, and I had a cast on for a long time to keep me from walking around.

Still have the scar from it. If you look closely, you can still see where they stitched it up.

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
25/07/2019 10:04 am  

When I was a kid my siblings and I were ruff housing and I got hit with something by accident and I got a concussion. Fun....

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
29/07/2019 5:47 pm  

@quirkytamara

Oh my God..that’s awful. 😣

ReplyQuote
graciebaby
(@graciebaby)
Eminent Member
13/08/2019 12:48 pm  

probably the time i pulled the side of my neck and had to suffer for years and do all the physical therapy. it was dumb too i was cracking my neck as a kid and i underestimated how hard i was doing it. i have a lot of dumb injuries 

ReplyQuote
Eric
 Eric
(@restless)
15/08/2019 3:24 pm  

I cracked a bone in my thumb [towards where it connects at the base of the hand] when I was in elementary school. Didn't have much feeling in my hands to begin with. Only noticed it a few years later. It would occasionally hurt. The difference is noticeable now. But since it healed on it's own somehow, I never worried too much about it. 

I've also somehow twisted the same ankle four different times. I can't run long distances anymore. It's a miracle I can still walk lol.  🤣 

ReplyQuote
graciebaby
(@graciebaby)
Eminent Member
15/08/2019 4:10 pm  

@restless

once you twist it hard af the first time its more prone to twisting badly 

Eric liked
ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working