Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Do you drink or smo...

Do you drink or smoke?  

RSS

Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
23/07/2019 2:58 am  

I don’t drink or smoke these days... do you? Why?

I just don’t see the point.

Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
23/07/2019 11:43 am  

I used to, quit doing both. Now trying to convince my husband to quit smoking.

ReplyQuote
Selkie
(@selkie)
23/07/2019 1:54 pm  

I don't do either. The only drink I've ever been to tolerate was a sip of Irish Cream, but I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Besides, chocolate, sugar, and caffeine are much more enjoyable to me.

ReplyQuote
Tamara™
(@quirkytamara)
Member Moderator
24/07/2019 10:49 pm  

Smoking?  absolutely not.  The smell of cigarettes and weed make me physically ill.

As for drinking, maybe once every other year during the holidays.  Don't care for it really.

ReplyQuote
Devi
 Devi
(@deadnoodles)
Eminent Member
27/07/2019 12:32 am  

I don't want to. 
I've never been drunk and I don't drink.
I don't smoke and never will.

My parents have always been alcoholics and smokers, and my boyfriend keeps trying to get me drunk but I don't want to. He even gets really sad about it because he just wants me to try and be normal (I think?). You'd think I'm super weird, being twenty and a Uni student and choosing not to do those things. I get invited to parties but I never go. I just don't like it when people change under a substance. It's too scary and not for me 😡 It's the reason why I moved out of my 'home' 🙂 I'm a lot happier without it, and I'm not going to stop people who do it because it's their life and not mine.

Also side note (sorry for being so darrrkkk these topics make me go off on a tangent) but my sister was in a drink driving car accident and it messed her up for life. She'll never fully recover and the drink driver only got a few months of home detention. If you do choose to drink, please be sensible about your choices and never ever drive under the influence. Your family and friends love you and would hate to see you in a coma with glass all through your hair and mangled fingers and limbs.

ReplyQuote
Devi
 Devi
(@deadnoodles)
Eminent Member
27/07/2019 10:11 pm  
Posted by: @deadnoodles

I don't want to. 
I've never been drunk and I don't drink.
I don't smoke and never will.

My parents have always been alcoholics and smokers, and my boyfriend keeps trying to get me drunk but I don't want to. He even gets really sad about it because he just wants me to try and be normal (I think?). You'd think I'm super weird, being twenty and a Uni student and choosing not to do those things. I get invited to parties but I never go. I just don't like it when people change under a substance. It's too scary and not for me 😡 It's the reason why I moved out of my 'home' 🙂 I'm a lot happier without it, and I'm not going to stop people who do it because it's their life and not mine.

Also side note (sorry for being so darrrkkk these topics make me go off on a tangent) but my sister was in a drink driving car accident and it messed her up for life. She'll never fully recover and the drink driver only got a few months of home detention. If you do choose to drink, please be sensible about your choices and never ever drive under the influence. Your family and friends love you and would hate to see you in a coma with glass all through your hair and mangled fingers and limbs.

I realize that may have made my boyfriend sound like a bad person - he isn't, he just wants what's best for me ^_^

ReplyQuote
Honey
(@boredweirdo)
28/07/2019 3:48 pm  

@deadnoodles

Sorry, but what part of him trying to guilt trip you into drinking is wanting what's best for you? 

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
28/07/2019 8:11 pm  

I don’t drink or smoke. Technically I’m 19 so I can’t drink...but even when I’m of age to drink I probably still won’t drink a lot. And smoking is literally just disgusting...I literally see no point in slowly killing yourself with nicotine. 

ReplyQuote
Devi
 Devi
(@deadnoodles)
Eminent Member
29/07/2019 1:07 am  

@boredweirdo

Sorry (^__^") He wants to share this amazing experience with me and I'm just not too keen on it but he thinks it's so great he wants me to try it too~
He understands that I don't want to drink but it's one of those things where people push you a littttle and it feels forceful a bit. I think it's like wanting to get someone into a fandom. 🙂  I love and cherish my partner ^_^ <3 

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Devi

ReplyQuote
Michelle T.
(@avocato)
30/07/2019 8:41 pm  

i used to drink and smoke a lot when i would go out with my "friends" like every weekend, but then i got preg and stopped both, which made me realize i didnt really have friends lol.

now i dont really care about drinking and smoking, but like i'll have a glass of wine at dinner if someone offers, you know? and i only smoke when im really stressed which isnt that much anymore, idk if its my deppression getting better or watev i dont really feel like smoking even when i see other pp do it right in front of me

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register