Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Contacting Kai

Contacting Kai  

RSS

Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 5:19 am  

What’s a good way to contact Kai? I can’t figure out how to talk to him, he isn’t active on Twitter and it seems he’s not updating Patreon or YouTube. 

Topic Tags
adhgern
(@adhgern)
17/09/2019 5:34 am  

yeah im really worried about him and have sent a question to onision about it

i really hope we get some news soon 🙁 

Hannah liked
ReplyQuote
Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 5:51 am  

@adhgern

Me too. I have been a fan of his for a long time now, and I really was hoping to pledge this month but he’s disappeared and these allegations are very worrying. It is very upsetting to not see any statements from him. 

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
17/09/2019 8:17 am  

His Patreon is the only thing I know of that he pays much attention to now.

ReplyQuote
Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 9:11 am  

@niqmo127

With all due respect, I don’t know if I would feel comfortable being a patron when this stuff is being said when he is only accessible behind a paywall. I’m not saying I wouldn’t listen to his side of things but silence speaks volumes. It’s very concerning and ethically I don’t feel comfortable having to pay to see what they have to say.

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
17/09/2019 10:35 am  
Posted by: @hannabanana97

@niqmo127

With all due respect, I don’t know if I would feel comfortable being a patron when this stuff is being said when he is only accessible behind a paywall. I’m not saying I wouldn’t listen to his side of things but silence speaks volumes. It’s very concerning and ethically I don’t feel comfortable having to pay to see what they have to say.

Kai is the only mature person in this situation. Online drama is childish.

ReplyQuote
Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 11:25 am  

@niqmo127

Some things should definitely be explained. Especially when you expect people to trust you enough to monetarily support you both. The person that is saying these things was clearly a trusted friend to Kai, so it’s extremely worrisome to see what they’re saying. I don’t think no response is the mature decision here. It’s alarming. 

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
17/09/2019 11:56 am  

@niqmo127

Some things should definitely be explained. Especially when you expect people to trust you enough to monetarily support you both. The person that is saying these things was clearly a trusted friend to Kai, so it’s extremely worrisome to see what they’re saying. I don’t think no response is the mature decision here. It’s alarming. 

You think maybe Kai doesn't want to talk about it because Kai can't trust anyone when they say anything anymore due to what that person who was "trusted" has done to Kai, dragging Kai, humiliating him & not even remotely telling the actual story?

Kai is pretty much done with people online. Rightfully so.

You want to talk about mature people, being the bigger person, that's Kai. Doesn't care about reputation, opinions or online drama, instead lives in the real world.

People love attention, they love to feel like rejection isn't rejection, but rather their somehow a hero in everything, fact of the matter is, Kai was only ever truly interested in one female, and that person was kicked out of our life, by me, just like everyone else.

Feeling upset, these people lash out, they try to make sense of their rejection, and if this approach gives them peace, to finally move on, then that is what they have to do for themselves.

But Kai? Kai is the untold story, a person who has given up on society & has lost faith in people.

ReplyQuote
Hannah
(@hannabanana97)
17/09/2019 12:14 pm  

@niqmo127

That’s his choice. I personally think he should clear his name if it’s so obvious that he is innocent, why not just clear his name?

And he is done with people online but he is still operating a Patreon. So is it defunct or is he keeping up with it? 

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
17/09/2019 12:30 pm  

@niqmo127

That’s his choice. I personally think he should clear his name if it’s so obvious that he is innocent, why not just clear his name?

And he is done with people online but he is still operating a Patreon. So is it defunct or is he keeping up with it? 

Kai was betrayed by a close friend despite being innocent. Kai is pretty much done with people.

He also doesn’t care about online opinions so... probably why he’s done with y’all and feels he has nothing to prove.

ReplyQuote
Sheila Motko
(@sheilamotko)
Trusted Member
17/09/2019 12:33 pm  
Posted by: @niqmo127

@niqmo127

You think maybe Kai doesn't want to talk about it because Kai can't trust anyone when they say anything anymore due to what that person who was "trusted" has done to Kai, dragging Kai, humiliating him & not even remotely telling the actual story?

Kai is pretty much done with people online. Rightfully so.

You want to talk about mature people, being the bigger person, that's Kai. Doesn't care about reputation, opinions or online drama, instead lives in the real world.

People love attention, they love to feel like rejection isn't rejection, but rather their somehow a hero in everything, fact of the matter is, Kai was only ever truly interested in one female, and that person was kicked out of our life, by me, just like everyone else.

Feeling upset, these people lash out, they try to make sense of their rejection, and if this approach gives them peace, to finally move on, then that is what they have to do for themselves.

But Kai? Kai is the untold story, a person who has given up on society & has lost faith in people.

I don't blame Kai at all. And he shouldn't have to talk about anything unless he wants to.  And bravo to you James for being there for Kai. That's part of loving someone, you got Kai's back and he has yours.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register