Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Rhythm/Music Games

Rhythm/Music Games  

RSS

Amethyst
(@blasian)
31/08/2019 4:07 pm  

Is anyone here big into these kinds of games? I feel like I don’t have enough people to talk to about them. All my friends get intimidated by me when I play them around them and don’t wanna do much except watch me play.

Tab liked
Lumi
 Lumi
(@lumico)
31/08/2019 8:44 pm  

I use to be addicted to them! Well, the apps you can get for free from the app store like the one where you tap to the rhythm of the music to not fall off the cliff. I'd love to find some games of that genre on the PC. The only one I know of is OSU and I've never tried it. (´ ∀ ` *)

Amethyst liked
ReplyQuote
Tab
 Tab
(@onryouji)
Eminent Member
31/08/2019 10:25 pm  

I used to play PIU every weekend and started a DDR club at my high school ❤️❤️

Amethyst liked
ReplyQuote
Amethyst
(@blasian)
01/09/2019 3:50 am  

@onryouji

I’ve been playing DDR for years. I couldn’t get into PIU though. I hate the arrow layout but it’s cool to see people who can actually play it. I have always wanted to start a DDR club when I was in high school but I didn’t have the supplies to do so.

ReplyQuote
Amethyst
(@blasian)
01/09/2019 3:51 am  

@lumico

OSU is so hard without a tablet lol. I’ve been playing this mobile game called Arcaea. It’s super fun and some of the songs require you to use 4 fingers. Let me see if I can upload an example of the game. 

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
15/09/2019 12:31 pm  

I find them to be pretty boooring 😛 Like watching sports, same thing over and over ~ I like storylines and stuff.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register