Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Mac or PC? Which is...

Mac or PC? Which is better?  

RSS

Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
23/07/2019 9:50 pm  

Do you think PC is better? What about Mac? Why do you think it's better?

I'm all about video editing, so the software on Mac moves pretty smoothly.

Selkie
(@selkie)
24/07/2019 10:14 am  

It depends on what you want your computer to do, and what sort of crap you can put up with by it's company.

PC is best for technical things while Macs are best for art and media. However, both have their cons; PCs are more likely to get viruses, worms, and other malware, while Macs are prone to freezing when something goes wrong -- and you can get Mac'd, as my dad once said.

Macs are designed on purpose, like a lot of things nowadays, to be outdated and unsupported as soon as a newer version comes out. It's not pleasant to find out that your Mac has been left in the dust in favour of a newer machine that just came out days ago.

ReplyQuote
Polaris
(@solaris)
24/07/2019 10:38 pm  

PCs are generally better.  They are higher quality in their components which are more up to date, same-quality PCs are far cheaper because you're not paying for a brand, and Apple is also generally not to be trusted.  They have a history of shady practices.

ReplyQuote
Tamara™
(@quirkytamara)
Member Moderator
24/07/2019 10:43 pm  

I've never used a Mac, so I can't really judge them. 😛  I jokingly give Mac a hard time because of the lack of things you can do with programs and such, but generally I'm a PC.

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
27/07/2019 8:39 pm  
Posted by: @quirkytamara

I've never used a Mac, so I can't really judge them. 😛  I jokingly give Mac a hard time because of the lack of things you can do with programs and such, but generally I'm a PC.

Same here. I’ve never used Mac. Only PC. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register