Onision Community

The official site for fans of Onision, hosted by Onision.

Forum

Is VR the future? D...

Is VR the future? Do you like it?  

RSS

Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
24/07/2019 10:03 pm  

Do you like VR? I think it's fun but... not really as easy to use as it could be. I look forward to the days where it's just a pair of sunglasses you put on.

Tamara™
(@quirkytamara)
Member Moderator
24/07/2019 11:30 pm  

Honestly have never tried VR, it looks fun though!

ReplyQuote
Anna
 Anna
(@anna)
27/07/2019 8:43 pm  

Uh...don’t wanna sound dumb...but...what’s VR?

ReplyQuote
Devi
 Devi
(@deadnoodles)
Eminent Member
27/07/2019 10:08 pm  

I own a Playstation VR. It's hella fun to play games like The London Heist and Skyrim, but for now is kinda Gimmicky.

I've barely used mine and I've had it for about one and a half years. It will evolve - they've already started on sensory ones that look insane (and expensive). But I find it's a bit hard on the eyes and my headset fogs up sometimes.

I think some of the risks need to be explored a bit further as some people I know have issues with is (sick and feel like they're 'phasing' out of reality) Some of the motion orientated games make me sick, but others like an aquarium/ocean diving one made my visually impaired sister laugh and laugh until she cried because it was so amazing and magical to her. I'm looking forward to the future of VR and I'm happy to own a set because it helps me get along better with friends and people because I'm introducing them to something that is so new and unique.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Devi

ReplyQuote
graciebaby
(@graciebaby)
Eminent Member
18/08/2019 11:18 am  

nah it gives me a headache 

ReplyQuote
Onision
(@niqmo127)
Member Admin
18/08/2019 3:27 pm  

We need a pair of glasses you can put on and go. Right now it's clunky.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar

Working

Please Login or Register